The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) will hold a meeting on Wednesday, April 5, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (Eastern Time), at agency headquarters, 131 M Street, N.E., Washington D.C. The meeting, entitled “The State of the Workforce and the Future of Work,” will be open to public observation.
The meeting will consist of a discussion with the following panelists who are confirmed to participate:
- Dr. Aparna Mathur, Resident Scholar in Economic Policy Studies at the American Enterprise Institute
- Michael D’Ambrose, Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer for Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Kenneth E. Rigmaiden, President, International Union of Painters and Allied Trades
- Dr. Nicole Smith, Research Professor and Chief Economist/Georgetown University Center on Education and the Workforce
- Mason Bishop, Principal, WorkED Consulting, LLC
- Montez King, Executive Director, National Institute for Metalworking Skills
Seating is limited. We encourage visitors to arrive 30 minutes before the meeting to be processed through security and escorted to the meeting room. Visitors should bring a government-issued photo identification card to facilitate entry into the building.